A People, Performance & Change consultant, Mr. Sriram enables organisations and individuals articulate and sustain changes to realise meaningful goals.
A founding Partner at Aventus Partners (2007) Mr. Sriram leads the People, Performance & Change consulting practice and has been pursuing his purpose for over 26 years through interventions that address various organizational, business and people challenges.
Mr. Sriram also devotes time in helping co-owners and key people understand and do the right things that will prevent differences from becoming conflicts and resolve them in the unfortunate event of escalation.
Mr. Sriram has a bachelor’s degree in Law from Pune University (1992) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from XLRI Jamshedpur (1994) and secured gold medals in both these institutions.
Mr. Sriram’s professional experience includes tenures as a professional Manager at Asian Paints and as a Consultant at Hewitt Associates and Ernst & Young for over 13 years.
Things we talked about in this interview with Mr. Sriram (video below) :
- Importance of a collaborative Goal Settings process.
- The necessity of Goals Cascading and tying individual goals with organisational and/or departmental goals.
- Whether sub-goals should be a part of the goal settings process.
- Approaching zero-target goals.
- Measurability of all types of goals.
Click on the video below to watch the entire discussion with Mr. Sriram: