Prashant Srivastava is the Founder & CEO of TheOther 2 Thirds Consulting LLP.
After successful stints as CEO of Gallup India, Partner- Engagement and Culture at Aon Hewitt, and Group CHRO of a large conglomerate, Prashant has set up TheOther 2 Thirds Consulting to elevate human life and impact business growth.
Prashant has carried out significant research in the area of employee engagement and well-being leveraging his work with 250+ clients and 2000+ surveys.
This resulted in the world’s only multigenerational engagement and well-being model WE-Matter™. This is supported by the world’s best digital platform that can predict performance and attrition and prescribe action plans.
Prashant is a BE (Mechanical) from NIT Raipur and an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad
In this TopTalk interview, Prashant shares his views on Feedback Best Practices.
Some key points discussed with Prashant (video below) :
- Importance and impact of formalizing the Feedback process in organizations during this pandemic scenario.
- Key components of an Effective Feedback process in an organization.
- Exchanging Critical Feedback in a more impactful way.
- Tips on how to have more effective Employee Engagement activities.
- Linking Feedback with the Performance Evaluation Process
- Key questions an organization must ask its employees to get constructive feedback about itself.
Click on the video below to watch our discussion with Prashant: