Shalini Chopra is a senior Strategic HR Business Leader, with over 21 years of diverse experience in business operations and strategic HR roles.
She is leading the Strategic HR function in a couple of organizations to help them strengthen a culture of trust and collaboration and to manage talent and employee experience to achieve delivery excellence and customer-centricity. She is also a success coach for senior leaders.
She has worked in India, England and the USA, in global leadership roles in TAKE Solutions, Dell, and Birlasoft. As an SME and Talent Management consultant, she has worked with several International and Indian MNCs. Most recently she was the CHRO at TAKE Solutions.
Her passion for seeing people happy and successful led her to become a coach in the year 2010. She has coached senior and executive leaders in International companies, through behavioral and EQ coaching with 5X results.
She is a DE&I champion and has been actively working on building a robust women’s leadership pipeline for the past few years. She recently founded DIVERSIWINS and is partnering with several organizations around the globe, to drive this agenda further.
She was awarded the Exceptional Women of Excellence award by Women Economic Forum.
She gets her strength from music, meditation and bringing a smile to people.
In this TopTalk interview, Shalini shares her views on Managing Employees’ Performance in this Pandemic & WFH Scenario.
- The impact of the pandemic scenario on the lives of the employees and the performance & productivity of the organizations.
- The proactive measures that leaders and managers need to take to ensure significant employee engagement.
- The best method of employee performance evaluation in this current crisis scenario.
- The steps that can be taken to ensure effective goal orientation and precise prioritization of those goals.
- The frequency of Check-Ins or 1:1s that will be effective, at the same time would not be burdensome for both the leaders and the employees
Click on the video below to watch our discussion with Shalini: