Sulbha has multi-faceted 15 years long experience in the Human Capital profession focused on the areas of Strategic HR interventions driving business optimization.
She has an experience of working in a Big 4 and has been an entrepreneur for 4 years building a strategic HR consulting firm before joining RenewBuy as Chief People Officer. Responsible for driving the people function by acquiring the right talent, driving high-performance culture, and driving business levers through people.
Her strength lies in designing and conceptualizing sophisticated processed driving organizational and people capabilities. She has developed Global perspective and cross-cultural competence, strong networking, and relationship management skills, excellent connect with Leadership and people across levels and organizations.
In this TopTalk interview, Sulbha shares her views on Managing Employees’ Performance during the COVID-19 Pandemic and WFH Scenario:
Key points discussed with Sulbha in this interview (video below) :
- The impact of the pandemic on the performance of the employees.
- In this remote working scenario, the proactive steps Sulbha is taking to engage her employees and elevate their performance.
- The difference that formalizing the feedback process and incorporating the regular check-ins will make in the organization.
- How Sulbha handles the issue of goal orientation and priorities among her employees.
- Maintaining the balance between too much and too little in terms of check-ins.
Click on the video below to watch our discussion with Sulbha: