Vineet Patawari is the CEO & Co-Founder of Elearnmarkets and StockEdge. He is a CA and holds a PGDM from IIM Indore. He has been into the digital business for the last 13 years. Customer obsession & scaling up are his mantras to live by. He’s the Business Guy! He is also an alumnus of St. Xavier’s and has been a visiting faculty in some of the premier educational institutes like St. Xavier’s – Kolkata, IISWBM, ISBM, Bhawanipur College, IMI Kolkata.
In this TopTalk interview, Vineet shares his views on Managing Employees’ Performance during the COVID-19 Pandemic and WFH Scenario:
Key points discussed with Vineet in this interview (video below) :
- Impact of the pandemic situation on employee performance.
- The proactive measures that Vineet is taking to keep his employees engaged.
- The process of employee performance evaluation that Vineet is following and if there will be any change in its frequency or process.
- Importance of feedback formalization.
- The ideal frequency of check-ins to ensure it is effective at the same time doesn’t become bothersome to managers and employees.
Click on the video below to watch our discussion with Vineet: